Held twice a year in major cities across the UK (usually in June and November), the biannual UKNG meetings offer great opportunities to discuss exciting topics and challanging areas in neurointerventional surgery.
All members and trainees in INR are very welcome to attend. Email notifications and invitations are usually sent out at least 2 months prior to the next meeting. Please keep your personal details up-to-date or let Professor Phil White’s secretary know of any changes to email addresses.
Bristol, 9-10th June 2017 (Fri-Sat).
Preston, November 2017.
Minutes of previous business meetings
(Generic password required, please contact us if you need access)
- 50th UKNG meeting – Lisbon 21/11/2015
- 49th UKNG meeting – Liverpool 12/06/2015
- 48th UKNG Meeting – Stoke on Trent 28/11/2014
- 47th UKNG Meeting – Nottingham 13-14/06/2014
- 46th UKNG Meeting – Birmingham 29-30/11/2013
- 45th UKNG Meeting – Newcastle 14-15/06/2013
- 44th UKNG Meeting – London 23/11/2012