The 51st UKNG meeting has successfully taken place on 10th-11th June 2016 at the Hilton Deansgate hotel in Manchester.
10/06/2016 (Fri) 9-12 am
A) “How I do it” sessions. Tips and tricks by experienced interventionalists
- These will be 3 parallel sessions for 45 minutes with maximum 5 delegates per group.
- Allocation will be on first come first served basis.
- For senior trainees, recently appointed consultants and refreshers
|Dr Anil Gholkar||Dr Allan Thomas||Dr Peter Flynn|
|Treatment of intracranial AVMS and Fistulas||Management of complex aneurysms||Intra-arterial treatment of stroke|
B) Simulator hands on session – Carotid stenting and stroke treatment
- Dr Andrew Clifton, Prof Phil White, Dr Norman McConachie and Dr Sanjeev Nayak
- Maximum 25 delegates, 5 per station on first come first served basis
10/06/2016 (Fri) 12-2pm
10/06/2016 (Fri) 2-6 pm
- Four sessions between Friday and Saturday with a short lecture at the start of each session.
- All sessions will include paper presentations on representative cases from delegates.
- Delegates are encouraged to share difficult cases, complications and cases to illustrate learning points.
Stroke session: (Moderator – Dr Rob Lenthal)
- Technique Arc-061 suction stentriever experience – Dr Sanjeev Nayak
Difficult aneurysms: (Moderator – Dr Toby Williams)
- Difficult aneurysm – Dr Tufail Patankar
- High resolution vessel wall imaging – Dr Rekha Siripurapu
- Eligibility of driving licence – Dr Anil Gholkar
10/06/2016 (Fri) after 6 pm
Business meeting 6-7 pm, followed by drinks 7-7:30 pm and dinner at Hilton, Deansgate 8 pm.
11/06/2016 (Sat) 9-12:30 pm
New devices: (Moderator – Dr Hannah Stockley)
- New devices – Dr Saleh Lamin
- Web audit – Dr Tufail Patankar
- pCONus experience – Dr Tony Goddard
- Neonatoal and infant shunts – Dr Fergus Robertson